AG Hair Care Product Review

This is my  first product review, Ill start by saying I am UH-DICTED  to hair products. I have drawers full and my husband thinks Im nuts but I cant get enough! I have found a few products that I cant live without throughout the years but I recently came across the AG hair product line and I honestly don't think I need to look any further! I started out with a sample of their Fast Food Shampoo and Conditioner. At first I was hesitant to try a regime where the conditioner is put on after the shower and not rinsed out but I have to admit my hair loved it. I went to the beauty supply and purchased them both and a few other products and what do you know, I loved them too! Now its been a few months since I came across this line and I have probably tried almost every product and have not been disappointed. Everyone that knows me knows that I LOVE big hair, the bigger the hair the better and any products that can help me get there are even better. I have found 3 amazing products by this line that I am now obsessed with and recommend to anyone and everyone...

  1. Big Wigg Root Volumizer- This stuff is the REAL DEAL! It doesn't matter what type of hair you have this product will give you volume and life back into your hair. I use this product on everyone including myself
  2. High & Dry Matte Volume & Finish- Ok, this product will seriously blow your mind. Forget whatever you know about volumizing sprays being sticky or leaving your hair greasy and heavy. This lightweight product has a strong finish and will seriously turn on the volume and vamp up curls. I use this everyday and its my newest find from this line.
  3. Texture Spray Defining & Finishing Spray- If you love having tousled hair and love the look of beachy waves but don't like those sticky texture sprays this is the product for you. I hate straightening my hair because I do like volume and love the piecy look that curls or waves give and this product leaves your hair shiny and piecy without the stickiness and the feel of product in your hair.
Did I mention that all of their products smell AMAZING!?!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment