Daughters of Simone Lookbook- Revelry Sisters Collection

I have admired the Daughters of Simone Bridal line for some time now, so when I was asked to do hair and makeup for their lookbook featuring their new line of bridesmaid dresses and rompers I could not pass up the opportunity! These girls are on FIRE   and definitely have an eye for bridal and fashion. I can honestly say that I loved every single piece and although they are meant as bridal dresses, I would gladly wear any of the dresses or rompers to any event. Here are a few pictures of the hair and makeup that I styled with Kelly Jones, as well as their new line! Enjoy!























xoxo

Hair & Makeup: Malina Terra & Kelly Jones / Bridal Dresses: Daughters of Simone / Photography: Two Foxes Photography / Event Coordinator: E Events Co. / Mens Styling: Emily Meyer / Venue: Castle House & Garden

1 comment: